Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Next on Coventry





Coventry is by far one of my favorite spots in the city. Good food. Good shopping. Great people.


Over the holiday weekend, I did a LOT of macking and hanging with my friends on Coventry. Friday night, the citizens of the greater Cleveland area welcomed NeXt Boutique to the neighborhood. I must say that the decor of the store is very nice, much better than the other NeXt locations. The clothing selection is similar to the Beachwood location but that may change over the next few seasons.








Sidenote: Mick Boogie came through and spun for a few minutes. He played the sample from "Best I Ever Had" and blended it into the Drake track. I was in awe. Mick Boogie strikes again.






1 comment:

Yana Nichole said...

still havent checked it out..i must go peep