Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Solo Comes to Cleveland



Last night Solange performed at the House of Blues in Cleveland. It was a great show. Her band was great and cute (the bassist was giving me the eye). She rocked out. The crowd rocked out. My homie DJ Steph Floss opened for her.

I took some illegal footage which I will post once my computer situation is resolved (I have a clip of a very dope cover of Love Fool by the Caridgans).


For now, check out some of the pics courtesy of my trusty BB.



You can't really seem them in these pics but Solo had on the SICKEST gloves. I've been trying to find a pair like them all morning with no luck at all. :-(


Floss is back on his healthy food kick. So he brought rice cakes and grapes to "work".


The bassist gave me his set list. I told you he was give me the eye :-)

1 comment: