Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Day With The Fam

As I get older and my life gets more hectic, I have to specifically carve out time to spend with my family. (I'm actually posting this from my BB at my parent's loft.)


Today's plan was to go furniture shopping with my mom and stepdad. Unfortunately, Old Man Winter decided to rain (or snow) on my parade (see previous post)....but I'm no quitter. So we packed up the Rover and headed out.


I copped a couch (chocolate and wheat microfiber/leather) and 2 chairs (mint leather) for my random room for the lowski.


We then headed to the Westside Market. I have mixed emotions about that place. Its pretty cool and a good experience but I have no patience or desire to haggle over lamb chops or pineapples. Some people buy prepared food and eat it on a catwalk above the market...freaky. I did, however, discover a candy booth. Candy and caramel apples. Assorted flavors of popcorn. Various types of cookies. It was great.


I bought a cherry candy apple to split with my mom, a dark chocolate mint covered Oreo, and a mini popcorn ball.


Pictures are below.

No comments: