Friday, January 9, 2009

IB3 ~ Cheat On You


I'm not really into posting random songs that I hear out in these streets (or out on this Internet) but if I like something, I support it b/c I want you to like to it.


The Houston Homie IB3 has a song called "Cheat On You" that I think is pretty dope. (Yes, girls cheat too.) Check it out HERE.

If you're not already checking for IB3, you should be.


You never know.... maybe you'll hear a collab one day. IBeezy does have a song called "Party Animal" in the works..... maybe she'll let me feature on it.... After all, NO ONE parties like me. No One. :-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loves it! absolutely loves it!

Mirrorlove said...

i like this joint all...delivery is dope..flow is on point...bridge is dope...
6s wld sound dope on this...

6S said...

Of course you like it b/c I like it...And I like dope stuff hahaha.

I'm impatiently waiting on that Party Animal track....When I tell you it's nice, I mean it's NIIIIICCCCEEEE

Mike Quinn said...

Nice track, radio ready, catchy, I remember the hook just from the 1st listen... good sh*t!