Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cavies Game 12



I finally got a chance to hit my first Cavs game this season. The Chalupa Cavs aren't messing around. They spanked the Raptors 114-84. (For those of you that aren't familiar, the fans get a free Chalupa when the Cavs score more than 100 points in a home game.)


It was a good time. The food in the VIP Club was excellent.... The commentary by the old white men behind us was classic..... Steph played Yonce as I was walking into the arena.... got a chance to meet up with Katie at halftime.... it felt good to be home.


Of course I took some pics courtesy of my trusty Bold.



I think this was during the first break when they play the goofy games with the fans.


Sometimes you've got to kick your feet up and enjoy life.

A little game time action


I finally got my scarf today. So I threw it on for the game.

What can I say.... I got a good life man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn that's a cold ass scarf.