Monday, December 8, 2008

How Random Is This???

So I'm checking my one of my accounts this morning and I got the most random email ever...








The Back Story



Everyone knows that Chicago is my favorite city (and if you didn't know before now you do). Actually, the plan was the move there after graduation. So my senior year I interviewed with a couple of companies in Chicago. As part of the final round to these interviews, I had to fly out to Chicago and go through a battery of interviews at headquarters.


It's mid-October 2006. I'm just touched down at O'Hare. I'm at baggage claim trying to locate my bag and find my driver all at the same time. Out of nowhere, this man starts talking to me.... he's pretty friendly... asks me why I'm in town... tells me he works in hospitality and event planning... he's pretty well dressed... he gives me his business card and tells me to contact him. (If you're wondering why he wants me to contact him, your guess is as good as mine. But hey, it can't hurt right.)

So that night I get to my hotel and send him an email........ and never got a response.



Back to the Future


Ok back to me checking my email.... I have an email from the guy at the airport in Chicago. WHO REPLIES TO AN EMAIL 2 YEARS LATER???? Anyway.... he's hosting a holiday party next weekend... invited me to attend.... I'm seriously considering going. He seems like an interesting guy and I'm random like that.

Just thought I'd share that tidbit of morning random with the world.

5 comments:

Mirrorlove said...

only 6s...

Anonymous said...

You better take you strap w/you!

Anonymous said...

your*

nflbrat said...

Silence of the Lambs, please don't go Clarese!

Ms.LoLo said...

I agree with Valeria... bring yo Strap!!!