Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The PK Myth Is NOT True!!!!

Fun Fact About Me: I was raised in the home of a pastor. My stepdad has a church in the wonderful city of Akron, Ohio. So technically that would make me a Pastor's Kid.

I don't know why... but everyone seems to think that PKs are wild and crazy kids. It's NOT true. PKs are normal people. It's just that the general public decides to hold us to a higher standard for no good reason at all. NEWS FLASH: We aren't the ones that got the calling. We're just out here living our lives.

Personally, I'm at a point in life where I simply don't give a f*ck. The only thing that matters is my own satisfaction...so EVERYTHING I do is related to this goal. That has nothing to do with me being a PK. That's just me being me.

The moral of the story is: PKs are not unruly freaks of society. We are regular people, just like you.

8 comments:

nflbrat said...

Crowd Surfer!

Mirrorlove said...

every pk i know..beside "6s"and thats cause i dont knw ur personal side like i shld since we are friends...
are FREAKS..hahaha..in the sheets!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe in some cases. I've banged a couple PK's. They are off the chain. lol

6S said...

Not that I'm saying all PKs are freaks but.... Sex is kind of like a gift from God. So if you're going to do it, do it right.

Anonymous said...

Nuff said. lol. I hear you.

Yana Nichole said...

SIDENOTE: i love this whole blog already...

6S said...

Thanks Iyuana

And I am not a teen thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

LOL i guess some stereotypes come along for a reason...dont feel bad hun we know ur not what is to be considered 'the norm'